With the fall season in full swing and winter right around the corner, the City of Keene Public Works Department would like to remind residents of a few important things:
- Please remove all basketball hoops from the City's right-of-way as soon as possible. This includes the road, and a portion of the roadside. This will prevent both city equipment and your basketball hoop from being damaged during leaf collection and winter operations.
- Please keep storm drains near your home clear of debris and snow/ice, if possible.
- DO NOT dump snow into the roadway or on sidewalks. This is against city code and may result in a fine.
- There is NO PARKING on any city street from 1:00 AM to 6:00 AM between November 1st and April 30th, please seek alternate parking.
- Please remove garbage/recycling bins from sidewalks, objects on the sidewalk can both damage snow removal equipment and slow down operations.
- There is a pile of sand, treated with salt, available in the parking lot of 350 Marlboro Street for residential use (commercial use not permitted) please be sure to bring a shovel and something to put the sand in
2022 Fall Leaf Collection Schedule
If you have any questions regarding this post please call our office at 603-352-6550.