The Community Development Department supports a number of Boards and Committees that meet at a variety of dates, times and locations during the month. Click on the Board or Committee for more specific information for each one. And as always, please call the department with any questions.
- Bicycle/Pedestrian Path Advisory Committee
- Congregate Living & Social Services Licensing Board
- Conservation Commission
- Energy and Climate Committee
- Greater Goose Pond Forest Stewardship Plan Committee
- Heritage Commission
- Historic District Commission
- Joint Planning Board/Planning, Licenses and Development Committee
- Minor Project Review Committee
- Planning Board
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
To see a full list of the City's boards and committees, please click here.