City Hall


Revenue Collection

*2024 Billing Note: Due to a delay in meter reading and billing in order to allow for the conversion to a new system, this quarter's invoices may be higher than normal.  This is because it covers a longer billing period (up to 120 days).  Please contact the Revenue staff by email or call (603) 357-9801 with any questions.*

Visit the Revenue office for motor vehicle registration, tax and utility (water and sewer) bill payment, miscellaneous payments, and parking ticket payment (drop-off only). 

Please call our office at (603) 357-9801 for any questions. 

The Revenue office is open 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Wednesday.

Online Payment

  • Motor Vehicle Registration

    You can register your motor vehicle online: E-Reg - Motor Vehicle Registration, or come to the Revenue Office located at City Hall. The Revenue office is open 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM Wednesday.

    To get an estimate of the cost of your registration, click here.

    ***If you have an outstanding parking ticket it will prohibit vehicle registration (Keene Residents: Effective January 1, 2010 per RSA 231:130-a). You can pay parking tickets online by clicking hereFor further information please contact the Bureau of Parking Enforcement at 603-357-9845, or appear in person at the Parking office located on the Second floor of City Hall.***

    Please note: to use online service an additional fees will be incurred along with your normal registration fees.

  • Property Taxes

    Each year the City issues two tax bills due in July and December.  The July bill is an estimate and a partial payment towards your taxes for the year.  The December bill is issued after the tax rate has been set and is based on the tax rate and the current assessment of the property.

    Please contact us at (603)-357-9801 if you have any questions about your tax bill. 

    To learn more about assessment values and/or to do a property search, please visit the City's Assessing Department

  • Water/Sewer Billing

    Each year the City issues four quarterly water/sewer bills. Bills include a base rate and consumption charge based on usage. Seasonal water bills are issued once per year.

    Please contact us at (603) 352-3239 if you have any questions about your utility bill.


    To learn more about your water/sewer bill, please visit the Public Works Department

Stone Arch Bridge