Check Out Our Esports Programming!
Did you know that we have an entire room dedicated just to Esports? We offer afternoon six week Esports sessions, an esports league, tournament nights, and esports camp in the summer! Plus, new this year, we offer a middle school pass which grants participants access to our esports room on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons!
Afternoon Esports Sessions
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 3:00PM-5:00PM | Ages 8-12
- Session 1: September 20th - October 27th
- Session 2: November 10th - December 22nd
- Session 3: January 10th - February 16th
- Session 4: March 28th -April 6th
- Session 5: April 18th-May 1st
What you can expect from Esports Session . . .
With our Esports program we are aiming to bring gamers together in a positive environment where they can practice and test their skills, make new friends, and participate in friendly competition! Games offered will include Rocket League, Smash Bro's, Fortnite, Mario Kart, and sports games such as Madden and 2k. There will be weekly tournaments and challenges, participant stats will be recorded, and prizes will be awarded accordingly.
3/10/2023: Fortnite Tournament, click HERE for details.
We are launching 3 esports leagues in March! See below for details and click HERE for registration.
- 2K23 Blacktop League - Mondays (Grades 4-8)
- Fortnite League - Wednesdays (Grades 4-8)
- Super Smash Bros League - Thursdays (Grades 3-7)