Purchasing & Contract Services
Location, Contact & Hours:
City Hall, 3rd Floor
3 Washington St.
Keene, NH 03431
Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
To send an email, please use our contact form and select the Finance/Purchasing Department option.
Purchasing & Contract Services Office uses the Public Purchase platform to post and manage all projects (Bids, RFPs, RFQs, and RFI). Documents related to project summaries, tabulations, and contracts are available on this platform.
Follow this link to register with Public Purchase. Once on the Public Purchase website, please select the second option - FREE registration. Registration Instructions Info
Purchasing AD 2.01 Bid Action Protest
Prospective vendors can download Bids, RFPs, RFQs, and RFI from this website. They shall be responsible for periodically checking the Public Purchase platform for addenda before submitting their bids, proposals, or quotations.
Vendors must be familiar with the City’s General Terms & Conditions for Competitive Solicitation, available on this page under “Forms and Documents.”
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
- How will I get on your bid list so that future Bids, RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs relevant to my business capabilities will be sent to me? To register, please refer to the vendor registration information. Once registered, you will be notified by email when a project is issued for the category you selected.
- What criteria are used to award Bids, RFPs, RFQs, and RFI? Bids are awarded to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder unless otherwise indicated. RFPs, RFQs, and RFI awards are based on specific weighted criteria as detailed by each project.
- How can I obtain a copy of the bid tabulation on a particular bid? Documents related to project summaries, tabulations, and contracts are available on the Public Purchase platform.
- Where do I submit my bid/proposal? Sealed bids shall be received at the Purchasing & Contract Services Office, 3rd Floor, City Hall, 3 Washington Street, Keene, NH 03431, or use the information provided in the project document to send electronically. Please refer to each project for the exact due date and time.
- Can I still do business with the City of Keene if I am not on your bid list? If you are not on the City's bid list, you are still allowed to submit your bids/proposals/quotations. However, you should register as a vendor as instructed in #1 above to receive any updates/addenda that may be issued.
- What about bonds and insurance requirements? Bonds and/or insurance certificates will be required for various projects, and these requirements will be specified in each invitation for Bids, RFPs, RFQs, and RFI.