History of Keene Mural at Recreation Center

City Council

Councilor Access

Each City Councilor is assigned to a Council Standing Committee. There are three Standing Committees charged with hearing various issues and providing recommendations back to the full Council for their consideration.  Would you like to communicate with the Council on an item of concern to you?  Information on submitting a letter to the Honorable Mayor and City Council can be found here.

To learn more about what items each Committee is responsible for and which Councilors are assigned to each Committee, please go to our Standing Committees page.

The Council appoints certain City officials including: the City Manager, who serves as the chief executive officer of the City; the City Attorney, who provides legal services to the Council and other City boards and departments; and the City Clerk, who works closely with all other City officials to see that the wishes of the Council are carried out.

If you would like to know which ward you reside in, please go to our Elections & Voting page.

Videos of City's Councilor committees can be viewed by click here.

Minutes are posted after they have been adopted by the public body.  If you do not see the set of minutes you need on the website, please contact the City Clerk’s Office.

Winter Concert on the Common

Councilor Access