The City of Keene Public Works Department would like to remind residents of a few important things since the fall season is in full swing and winter is right around the corner.
- Please remove all basketball hoops from the City's right of way as soon as possible. This includes the road as well as a portion of the roadside. This will prevent both city equipment and your basketball hoop from being damaged during leaf collection and winter operations.
- Please keep storm drains that are near your home clear of debris and snow/ice.
- Do not dump snow into the roadway or on sidewalks. This is against City code and may result in a fine.
- There is no parking allowed on any city street from 1:00 AM to 6:00 AM between November 1 and April 30, seek alternate parking. Some City parking lots allow overnight parking on certain days of the week to provide off-street parking options.
- Please remove garbage/recycling bins from sidewalks. Objects on the sidewalk can damage equipment and slow down snow-clearing operations.
- We do not always know when a streetlight is out. If you notice that one is not on at night, please use SeeClickFix to report it.
If you have any questions regarding this post please call the Public Works office at (603) 352-6550.