The Friends have resumed accepting book sale donations.
updated November 8, 2021
President: Jan Manwaring
Vice President: Kendall Lane
Secretary: Jill Cielinski
Treasurer: Marilyn Gemmell
Assistant Treasurer: Open
Chair: Book Sale Committee: Lou-Anne Beauregard
Heberton Fund: Paul Ledell
Governance Committee: Kendall Lane
Marketing: Jan Manwaring
Finance Committee: Paul Ledell
At Large Directors: Dave Meader, Sally Rinehart
The Friends are establishing their book sale calendar for 2022 and should have dates set by the end of November. Please watch this space for an announcement of book sale dates. The book sale donations bin is back in the lobby.
Please do not leave donations in the book drops, which must be left available for the return of library materials.
We can not accept the following items:
- dirty, mildewed, smelly, torn books
- Reader's Digest condensed/abridged books
- magazines of any type
- library discards
- business/finance materials older than 3 years
- health/self help materials older than 3 years
- travel guides older than 3 years
- cookbooks that are dirty/sticky/outdated
- small reference collections (e.g., Time-Life series)
- no longer relevant how-to/home improvement/crafts
- cassettes, VHS tapes, 8-track tapes
Thank you for following these guidelines.
Updated November 8, 2021
Join the Friends!
Annual membership dues for the Friends are:
Literary Sponsor - $1-$50 per year
Literary Mentor - $51-$100 per year
Literary Benefactor - $101-$250 per year
Literary Patron - $251-$500 per year
Literary Guardian - over $500 per year